Luxurious sleeping in Holiday Accommodation at Cairns Beaches
Luxurious rooms: our Cairns accommodation has many different sleeping options to suit your needs. We have single bed/room accommodation or twin bed accommodation for friends travelling together. For couples we have quality queen bed accommodation as well as twin bed options. Our family apartments have a variety of sleeping options to suit all the families requirements. The rainforest villa has a luxury pillow top mattress + base queen bed that is both comfortable and supportive.
- Adjust to your new time zone prior to your trip.
- Wind down 1 hour before sleep with a swim in our serene pool, a warm shower, or read a book. Avoid the TV or your computer.
- Slip in a nap earlier in the day, avoid after 5 pm. 15-30 minutes is all you need, more than that will keep you up later that night.
- If you’re going to exercise, do it in the morning, because exercising creates endorphines, which are great to have keeping your going during the day, but not when you want to wind down.
- Watch the sunset from the beach. By watching it get dark it programs your brain, telling your body that its time to sleep.